Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bible Challenge!

I have a Bible Challenge for all that are willing to accept it. I was offered this challenge from one of my seminary professors and that was to read four chapters of the Bible each day, starting with the Gospel of Matthew. If you do this then you will read the New Testament twice and the Old Testament once, with a few days to spare. It is a daunting task but one that will truly enrich your life. Since we are beginning in July, let us simply join the plan in progress, and I will post every week the reading schedule. I look forward to hearing from those that accept it!

Week of July 5-11
Sunday: Psalm 3-6
Monday: Psalm 7-10
Tuesday: Psalm 11-14
Wednesday: Psalm 15-18
Thursday: Psalm 19-22
Friday: Psalm 23-26
Saturday: Psalm 27-30

I hope you will join me and prayerfully accept this challenge!

Blessings,
Pastor Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment