1. Preaching Series – We begin a new preaching series this week focusing on the five, historical practices of the Methodist Church. This week we will talk about what it means to be the Church and the lessons we can learn from the Apostles of Christ and the first church they organized.
2. Bible Study – Another week, another great turn out. We had some new faces this week which was wonderful! Last week we began the plunge into the Protestant faiths by discussing Lutheranism. Next week we are discussing Presbyterianism and what we can learn from that faith tradition. Everyone is welcome and can join in at any time. We meet Thursdays at 7pm in Fellowship Hall.
3. Nominations Committee Meeting – It is that time of year again. Charge Conference is right around the corner and we need to gather this committee together to discuss positions that need to be filled. If you are on this committee please make plans to attend on Wednesday, September 30th at 10am, in the Pastor's Office.
4. Meetings – There are several committees meeting this upcoming week, Worship – 9/8 at 10am, UMM – 9/8 at 6pm, Finance Committee – 9/9 at 10am, and Trustees – 9/9 at 11am. Busy week ahead!
5. Pumpkins – The pumpkins are coming! The pumpkins are coming! We are gearing up for the Pumpkin Patch and are in need of volunteers. If you are interested please let us know!