Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our New Addition

Greetings All!

I am always looking for ways to increase the avenues of communication for our church family. That is one of the main purposes of this blog.

Therefore, I want to introduce you all to the Druid Hills UMC YouTube Channel. I have figured out how to take the audio of my sermons and upload them to YouTube. So anyone with an Internet connection can now log on at anytime and listen to the messages.

I will also post them right here to the blog so you can listen to them. Below is the one from last week's sermon on the Holy Spirit. I hope you enjoy and benefit from this new addition.




Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is so great! God Bless you and yours and bring you Peace and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete