Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Midweek Moment

Thank you. I want to take the time this week to say thank you.

Thank you for allowing me to baptize your children and grandchildren. Thank you for giving me the honor to bless marriages. Thank you for finding us and taking the step to officially join us as members of this body of Christ. Thank you for coming each week to worship and for living out your faith among us. Thank you for supporting our Easter Tableau with your prayers, your presence, and the word of mouth invitations you offered to others. Thank you for being open to allow God to transform your life and claim you as a disciple of Jesus Christ.

I am so in awe of you. I am so humbled to be able to witness how this congregation lives out its calling to be that advance foretaste of God’s Kingdom here on earth. So…thank you. Thank you for being open. Thank you for being faithful. Thank you for striving to be everything God created you to be.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment