Here are a few things that caught my attention this week:
1. Bible Study: We had 30 people show up for our first week! We are discussing our Christianity Family Tree and looking at the roots of our denomination. This past week we discussed Orthodoxy and this upcoming week are discussing Catholicism. If you are interested it is never too late to join. We meet on Thursdays at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall.
2. We are continuing our preaching series on Lesson from Moses, as we look at Moses' feelings of unworthiness as God called him to Egypt and what we can learn from his response.
3. Back to School Recognition: We will be recognizing everyone that is involved with our schools in worship on Sunday. If you are a student, administrator, teacher, or serve in absolutely any function with a school system we will pray over you Sunday in worship as you get ready to begin another school year.
4. For those of you that knew Pat Coolidge she died this past week. We will be hosting her funeral service this Friday at 4pm in the sanctuary.
5. Cook Book – Our church is putting together a cookbook, so if you have a favorite family recipe that you would like to submit please pick up a form from the welcome station and fill it out. I know we have a tremendous amount of good cooks in this church that will make for a very good book!