Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fives - Thanksgiving Edition

This week I want to take time to tell you five things I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I serve a God that is ever faithful, always present, and wonderfully forgiving. The support and love I feel from my God is of great comfort and strength to me and always shines light upon my path.

2. I am thankful for a wonderful and healthy family. My wife and my boys are a treasure to me and provide me unending joy and a spark to life that is amazing. To my extended family, you support me, love me, and uplift me, now and throughout my entire life, and I will be forever grateful to all of you!

3. I am thankful for my church family! All of you at Druid Hills UMC have treated me with unconditional love and support and have made this experience incredibly rewarding. Your willingness to accept me and support me mean a great deal to me and I look forward with great anticipation to what God will accomplish through us in the future.

4. I am thankful to the men and women that have put their lives in harms way to protect my freedoms. Your dedication and your sacrifice will not be forgotten and I am extremely grateful.

5. I am thankful for the calling that God placed on my life. I am honored to be called a child of God and to know that my eternity is secured. The release that comes from that knowledge is incredible to me.

To all my family and friends, please know that I love you, pray for you, and ask for all the blessings of God to be given to you till your cup overflows. I am thankful for each and every one of you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment