I hope you have each had a wonderful and God-filled week. Here are a few things that I wanted to bring to your attention.
1. This week are taking time to honor all the Veteran's in worship. It is through their sacrifices and service that we are afforded the lifestyle we have today. Take time this weekend to honor those you know and come to worship on Sunday as we honor them there as well.
2. We are continuing our preaching series on the Big Rocks this week as we take a look at discipleship and sanctification and what our response is to those ideals.
3. We are celebrating Hanging of the Greens on Sunday, November 29th and are in need of volunteers. Please consider being a part of this spiritually moving experience as we decorate the Sanctuary together during worship on that morning. If you are interested in helping out please let the church office know.
4. If you are interested, do not forget there is a Healthy Lifestyle for Senior Adults "Health Fair" on November 10th, from 10am - 2pm, at Oakcrest Baptist Church. For more info you can call 352-629-7058.
5. Charge Conference is coming up on November 15th at 4pm at First UMC Ocala. I would like all of you to think about coming this year. This is an opportunity for us to look back and share what God has been doing in our congregation and to look forward expectantly, at what God will do in the future. It is not the completely boring exercise that it might have been in the past. We will actually have a worship service in the midst of the business. Please pray about it and I hope you will make plans to come.
Have a great weekend and I hope to see you Sunday!