1. Vacation Bible School - I would like to see us host a week of Vacation Bible School this year here at Druid Hills. If you are interested in helping out in any way, teaching a class, serving snack, organizing the programs, please let me know or contact the church office so we can get this organized and going. So far I have three volunteers.
2. June Newsletters – are available in the Narthex.
3. New Member Gathering - If you have been attending for a while and are thinking about joining our church there will be a New Member Gathering in the Pastor's Office on Sunday, June 13th, at 1 pm. We will discuss what it means to be a member and get to know one another as we discuss our role as Christians. If you would like to attend please call the church office to sign up.
4. Facebook and Blog – If you would like some help with finding the church's Facebook page, I will have an internet-ready computer available in Fellowship Hall to help you Sunday after lunch. Just stop by my table and I will help you find that page and show you how to maneuver around it and this blog. This is a perfect time to ask questions and get them answered!
5. Children's Home Sunday – This Sunday is Children's Home Sunday. There will be envelopes available for you to place your contributions in for us to donate to the Children's Home.