Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Midweek Moment

Have you ever had a season in your life where you felt drained? Where everything you did simply sapped the life right out of you and you wondered if you were making an impact at all? I am sure that at some point we have all had those feelings. Those feelings where we try as hard as we can to find joy, to find hope, but cannot shake the feeling that we are just spinning our tires.

When I have had those feelings in my life, there is a little video that I watch. I was introduced to it in seminary, and it always gives me goosebumps. Take a listen…



I pray that when you find yourself questioning your impact, seeing more darkness than light, that you feel the presence of God come and descend upon you. I hope that this short video will help remind you that you are indeed God’s masterpiece.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment