2. Daylight Savings Time - This Saturday before you go to bed do not forget to set your clocks back an hour. Enjoy the extra rest!
3. Church Wide Thanksgiving Dinner - We are going to try something new this year at our Thanksgiving Dinner and I need everyone's help. I would like to create a slide show to play on the projector, that is full of pictures from the lives of each you, showing something you are thankful for from this past year. It can be a picture of the new addition to the family, a picture from an incredible trip, a wonderful milestone or party you had, or any other reminder of how you have experienced the feelings of thanksgiving this year. If you would email those to me, or lend it to me to scan, along with a brief caption about the picture, I can put those together to share with everyone in attendance. If you have any questions please call the office at 629-5688 or email me by clicking here.
5. Upcoming Dates - There are several events coming up that I wanted to share with you.
- Block Party - Tomrrow, Saturday, November 3rd, 2-5pm, here at the church. This is our chance to say thank you to the community for all of their support of the Pumpkin Patch and just to love on them a bit. So be sure to come on out and help us out!
- Charge Conference - Monday, November 5th, 6:30pm, at First UMC, Ocala.
- Thanksgiving Dinner - On Friday, November 16th at 6pm, here at the church. Sign-up sheets are at the Connection Station.
Have a GREAT weekend and I will see you tomorrow!