Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Midweek Moment

This week I want to say “thank you!” October is Pastor Appreciation month and I want to say thank you for all of the ways you expressed your appreciation. From the cards, to the incredible gift presented to me in worship last week, to the time you took to have a conversation and share your feelings with me face to face. I greatly appreciate all of the ways you affirmed me and the support you shared with me!

I said this Sunday and I will say it again, I am honored to be here and be your pastor. To see the ways you allow the Holy Spirit to move through this congregation, for your willingness to try new things and see how they unfold, and see you support this community in so many varied ways, it is truly awe inspiring.

This is a vibrant church and that is because of you. So thank you not only for the gifts and kind words, but for being you. I am grateful for you, amazed by you, and so humbled to live life with you.

I am excited to see what God will do through us in the future and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this family.

God bless you all and see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment