Thursday, November 13, 2014

Midweek Moment

I hope you enjoyed Sunday as much as I did. There were so many things to celebrate, joys to be shared, memories to be relived, and new ones to make. And it all began with the Sanctuary building itself!


I loved the additional banners that were hung along the walls. We have such talented people in our family that have a true gift for creativity and crafting our banners. So much so, that there are many banners that are hid behind the walls being stored. It was fantastic to see more of them out on display!

I loved watching our veterans stand as they heard their service anthem being played. We have many veterans in our family and it is because of their dedication and service that we have the freedom to enjoy our time of worship each week.

I loved the new monitors and how they enhanced our time together! The singing of the hymns sounded louder. Watching everyone look up to sing seemed to create a different and wonderful atmosphere in our time together.

I especially loved having Rev. June Edwards come back and preach for us. Her genuineness and authenticity were incredible. Her message was timely for us and I felt gave us a real hope for our future.

This was one of those Sundays that have stayed with me and I have relived that service over and over again in my mind. It was one of those services where I felt the movement of Holy Spirit in a very tangible way. I pray this service was as meaningful for you and that you all derived a sense of encouragement and enthusiasm for us to continue to go out and be all God created us to be!

Have a great week and I will see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment