2. Spaghetti Dinner - We are once again hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the church, one week from today. It will consist of spaghetti with meatballs, salad, bread, dessert and beverage. This fundraiser will help us continue to care for our campus and fund the ministries of this congregation. The date will be Friday, February 28th from 4:30 to 7 pm. The cost is $8 for adults, $4 for children. To-go orders are also available. You can purchase tickets in advance, online by clicking here, or at the door. This is sure to be a great time of fun, fellowship, and food. I hope you all can make it!
4. Church Has Left the Building - We are taking another step in our outreach ministry on April 26th as we host a Church Has Left the Building Event. Instead of gathering for a worship service, we will go out and serve instead. There are several opportunities for you to sign up as a volunteer:
- Arnette House
- Open Arms Villiage
- Ocala Health & Rehab
- Women's Domestic Violence Shelter
- Pack hygiene kits here in Fellowship Hall
5. Easter Sunday - Our day of rejoicing is quickly approaching and to help in our celebrations we are asking for each of you to bring a few items with you to worship that day.
Easter Flower Cross – We are doing the flower cross once again so we need people to bring flowers to help decorate it.
Easter Sunday Bells – We are asking everyone to bring a bell on Easter Sunday morning. They can be any size, shape, or style. We are going ring these bells in celebration as we make a joyful noise together and truly celebrate Easter and our Risen Savior!
This will be a glorious day and we are looking forward to seeing you all there!
Have a great weekend and I will see you Sunday!