2. Spaghetti Dinner - We are once again hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the church, TONIGHT! It will consist of spaghetti with meatballs, salad, bread, dessert and beverage. This fundraiser will help us continue to care for our campus and fund the ministries of this congregation. Dinner will be served from 4:30 to 7 pm. The cost is $8 for adults, $4 for children. To-go orders are also available. You can purchase tickets in advance, online by clicking here, or at the door. This is sure to be a great time of fun, fellowship, and food. I hope you all can make it!
3. Easter Tableau - Our Annual Easter Tableau, our gift to this community, is right around the corner. On Thursday, April 2nd and Friday, April 3rd, we will give the people of Ocala the opportunity to witness and relive for themselves the last week of Christ's life here on Earth. In order to make this a reality, we need your help. There are sign-up sheets on the Connection Station for you to volunteer in a myriad of ways. You can volunteer for things such as portraying a character in one of the scenes, to scene set-up, costumes, make-up, sound, or lighting. We still have many places for willing hands and we need yours! Please also be in prayer for a successful 2015 Easter Tableau. If you have any questions, please contact Linda Hughes or Terri Silvola-Finch. Thank You!
4. Church Has Left the Building - We are taking another step in our outreach ministry on April 26th as we host a Church Has Left the Building Event. Instead of gathering for a worship service, we will go out and serve instead.
There are several opportunities for you to sign up as a volunteer:
- Arnette House
- Open Arms Villiage
- Ocala Health & Rehab
- Women's Domestic Violence Shelter
- Pack hygiene kits here in Fellowship Hall
5. Easter Sunday - Our day of rejoicing is quickly approaching and to help in our celebrations we are asking for each of you to bring a few items with you to worship that day.
- Easter Flower Cross – We are doing the flower cross once again so we need people to bring flowers to help decorate it.
- Easter Sunday Bells – We are asking everyone to bring a bell on Easter Sunday morning. They can be any size, shape, or style. We are going ring these bells in celebration as we make a joyful noise together and truly celebrate Easter and our Risen Savior!
Bonus Five - We want to spruce up our Sanctuary a bit for Easter Sunday so we are having a work day tomorrow beginning at 9 A.M. We want to clean the windows in the front of the Sanctuary and maybe polish a pew or two. If you have the time I want to encourage you to come on out and lend a hand. Hope to see you there!
Have a great weekend and I will see you Sunday!