Here are five things that I want to bring to your attention this week.
1. Through modern technology we have found a way to place our monthly newsletter on my blog. If you scroll down to November 30th you will see last month's newsletter with a brief description about some of the features. I hope you enjoy it!
2. Our Facebook membership is growing! We have had five new people join in the last several days. Thank you to all that have joined! This is a great way for us to stay connected throughout the week. Feel free to tell your friends, stop on by and post something on our wall.
3. Tomorrow is the annual UMW sponsored, Advent Breakfast, at 9:30am. I will be giving the devotion and we will have some poems read and sing a few songs together. If you can, come on by!
4. This Sunday we will start a new preaching series, "All I Want for Christmas is...". We will focus on the ideas of Hope, Peace, and Joy over the next several weeks.
5. Sunday December 13th from 12:30pm till 2pm, Debbie and I will be hosting an Open House at the parsonage. After worship, go get some lunch at the Fellowship Hall, and then walk up the backyard, and come on by for some snacks and beverages. Hope to see you there!
Have a great weekend!