Hello All -- Here are few things that I wanted to make you all aware of this week.
1. We are continuing our preaching series, "All I Want for Christmas Is..." as we take a look at Joy. We will talk about the Joy that we are reminded of this time of year.
2. New Bible Study - Beginning January 14th we will begin a new study on spiritual gifts, entitled Serving From the Heart. This is a four week study that will help you discover your gifts and talents for the Kingdom. I will offer the same lesson twice every Thursday, once at 11:30am and again at 7pm. This will give greater flexibility for more people to attend. Look for a sign-up sheet in the bulletin in the coming weeks.
3. Literacy Tutors - Karen Hill will be here January 12th at 6:15pm to lead an informational meeting where she will explain how we can get involved with the Literacy Coalition and become tutors for adults. If you are interested or think you might be, please make plans to attend. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall.
4. Silver Springs Annual Festival of Lights - This Sunday, 12/20, our choir will be performing at Silver Springs at their Annual Festival of Lights. If you have a chance come on out and have a listen as we and other people perform. I hear it will be quite an evening!
5. Christmas Eve Service - Our Candlelight Christmas Eve service will be Thursday at 6:00pm. I hope everyone can come as we celebrate together the little baby that came to bring us hope, peace, joy, and love. Please invite your family and your friends and come and join us.
Have a great and joyous week!