1. This week in worship we are going to continue our preaching series, "All I Want for Christmas Is..." as we take a look at the idea of Peace. We will talk about what God's peace is and how we can live to achieve that peace.
2. This Sunday during worship our Chancel Choir will perform their Annual Christmas Cantata. Please make plans to attend and bring a friend. You will not want to miss this!
3. Sunday, 12/20, our Church will participate in the Festival of Lights at Silver Springs. If you would like to attend and participate please let us know. I am told this is a wonderful event and a lot of fun! Hope to see you there!
4. If you have not seen it yet, our Monthly Newsletter, the Sunshine Herald, is now online! Right here on my blog I will post each month's newsletter for you to read. There are all sorts of options and views you can use to read it. January's is getting ready for print and when it is done you will see it right here...so keep checking!
5. Finally I want to leave you with a prayer that was shared with me this week from a fellow pastor I know in Florida City.
God, I abandon myself into your hands. Do with me whatever you will. Whatever you may do, I thank you. I am ready for all, I accept all. Let only your will be done in me, and in all your creatures. Into your hands I commend my spirit. I offer it to you with all the love that is in my heart. For I love you, Lord, and so... want to give myself, to surrender myself into your hands, without reserve and with confidence.Have a safe and wonderful weekend and I hope to see you in worship on Sunday!!