- Easter Flower Cross – We are doing the flower cross once again so we need people to bring flowers to help decorate it.
- Easter Sunday Bells – We are asking everyone to bring a bell on Easter Sunday morning. They can be any size, shape, or style. We are going ring these bells in celebration as we make a joyful noise together and truly celebrate Easter and our Risen Savior!
- Friends - I want to encourage you to each bring at least one friend worship this Sunday. This is our chance to share with them the importance of the Resurrection and let them know we are here and that we love them!
2. Easter Tableau - Our Annual Easter Tableau, our gift to this community, is right around the corner. Tomorrow Thursday, April 2nd and Friday, April 3rd, we will give the people of Ocala the opportunity to witness and relive for themselves the last week of Christ's life here on Earth as well as have the opportunity to receive Holy Communion. Grab a friend, come on down and drive through this presentation. There have many, many hours of hard work put into this event and I know you will be blessed by it! This is a wonderful way to remember our Messiah, remind ourselves of what he went through for our sake, and deepen our connection with him. Please make plans to come and witness for yourself the power of God's love, the measure of Christ's sacrifice, and the power of the Holy Spirit that is our today.
3. Church Has Left the Building - We are taking another step in our outreach ministry on April 26th as we host a Church Has Left the Building Event. Instead of gathering for a worship service, we will go out and serve instead. There are several opportunities for you to sign up as a volunteer:
- Arnette House
- Open Arms Villiage
- Ocala Health & Rehab
- Women's Domestic Violence Shelter
- Pack hygiene kits here in Fellowship Hall
4. FAD Night - A reminder that FAD Night will not take place this week and it will resume next week, April 9th at 5:30pm. If you have never been to FAD Night before this week would be a good week to start. We are welcoming in a speaker to share with us about Advance Directives, Living Wills, and 5 Wishes. This is very important information that all of us need to know. Please consider coming and being a part of this informative evening. Hey, its free and it also includes dinner! Don't forget to sign up so we can plan accordingly.
Have a great weekend and I will see you soon!