Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Midweek Moment

My heart is so full right now. The events of last week have left me with a sense of the Spirit’s closeness. Words just do not seem like adequate instruments to use to convey the emotions that I am still feeling; even these many days later.

We had a full house, we brought in seven new members, saw an abundance of children up front for the Children’s Moment, and we celebrated! We celebrated Jesus’s victory over death, that is our victory as well, with the ringing of bells and lighting of the Paschal Candle. We asked for and we received a very powerful experience with the Holy Spirit this day!

Therefore, since words are not enough, I pray pictures will help. To help you relive that week, to remember all the wonderful God moments that we shared I am including some pictures of the Easter Tableau and of Sunday worship for you to peruse.





  


 




Have a great week and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment