Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Midweek Moment

Next Wednesday, March 13th, at 7pm we will be honored to hear from a missionary with the ministry, Jews for Jesus. Ron McDevitt, will come and join us in the Sanctuary to present Christ in the Passover. I have had a few conversations with Ron and he seems like a wonderfully authentic and passionate individual. Ron shared with me a bit of his testimony and it was a very moving story. He then shared with me a YouTube video he created that I want to share with all of you. As you get a chance, I invite you to give it a listen. It is about six minutes long and will give you an insight into what Ron has experienced in his life and will help give some depth to his testimony.



I hope you all are making plans to be with that night as Ron explains how the Jewish celebration of Passover points to Jesus being the Messiah. Ron has graciously agreed to spend some time at the conclusion of the presentation answering a few questions that we might have for him. We will also take up a love offering at the conclusion of his presentation as a way of expressing our thanks for his time and witness.

Invite a friend and I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment